UPDATED: JULY 2021
The studio will be reopening for appointments on Thursday 3rd December
Please take a moment to read the following...
Whilst the government has announced that we can get back to some kind of normal and I am delighted that restrictions on weddings have finally been lifted and my beautiful brides can have the day that they dreamed of, from a small business point of view, I am remaining cautious.
The Eva-Mae studio isn't a large space (we like to call it small but perfectly formed!) and this of course means that social distancing can be difficult.
I have, therefore decided that from the 19th July the following measures will remain in place at the Eva-Mae studio:
What to expect when you arrive for your appointment:
- I will be waiting outside the studio to meet you.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided at the entrance and within the studio. Hand washing facilities are also available on site.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times (unless exempt) - you are welcome to bring your own, however we do have some in the studio should you need them.
- Brides will be able to remove their face mask when trying on accessories to take photos and see the look of the pieces on without a mask.
- I will also be wearing a mask throughout your appointment.
- You will be able to bring one guest with you (your VIP guest!)
- No children under 12 years of age will be allowed to attend your appointment.
- Unfortunately I am unable to serve my usual refreshments of tea and coffee, however bottled water will be provided and there will be a sweet treat for you to take home!
- If placing an order, payment by card is preferred, rather than cash, alternatively payment by bank transfer can be arranged if you prefer.
If you or your guest are feeling unwell or have any of the following symptoms, please contact me to re-arrange your appointment for another time:
- A fever
- A new continuous cough
- A loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
Other key safety points to be aware of:
There will be a thorough cleaning of the studio at the start and end of the day and in between appointments, with special attention being given to key touch points.
All pieces that have been tried on during the appointment will be cleaned between clients and any pieces that can't be cleaned will be placed into quarantine for 72 hrs.
I will continue to review the situation and update our safety measures as and when it is appropriate. So please keep checking back here for any updates.
Whilst our studio appointments have changed a little, the important thing to remember is that all the sparkles are still here and choosing your perfect jewellery and accessories will be just as magical!
If you have any questions regarding the points mentioned above, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
To book your exclusive studio appointment, please contact me here or email email@example.com*
*Occasionally our emails drop into your junk mail, so if you are waiting for a reply to your appointment enquiry, please check your junk mail just in case.
For more information on my exclusive studio appointments, such as tips on what you could bring along to help you choose your accessories, please click here
I look forward to welcoming you to the studio very soon,