Please take a minute to read the following...
To ensure the safety of everyone, a thorough risk assessment has been carried out at the Eva-Mae studio and as a result the following measures have been put in place. This is also in compliance with the current government guidelines.
What to expect when you arrive for your appointment:
- I will be waiting outside the studio to meet you.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided at the entrance and within the studio. Hand washing facilities are also available on site.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times - you are welcome to bring your own, however we do have some in the studio should you need them.
- I will also be wearing a mask throughout your appointment.
- Due to the small space of the studio you will be able to bring just one guest with you (your VIP guest!)
- No children under 16 years of age will be allowed.
- There will be no hot drinks or homemade treats provided, however there will be a little treat for you to take home!
- If placing an order, payment will be by card only (no cash) alternatively payment by bank transfer can be arranged if you prefer.
If you or your guest are feeling unwell or have any of the following symptoms, please contact me to re-arrange your appointment for another time:
- A fever
- A new continuous cough
- A loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
Other key safety points to be aware of:
There will be a thorough cleaning of the studio at the start and end of the day and in between appointments, with special attention being given to key touch points.
All pieces that have been tried on during the appointment will be cleaned between clients and any pieces that can't be cleaned will be placed into quarantine for 72 hrs.
Whilst our studio appointments have changed a little, the important thing to remember is that all the sparkles are still here and choosing your perfect bridal accessories will be just as magical!
If you have any questions regarding the points mentioned above, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
To book your exclusive studio appointment, please contact me here or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on my exclusive studio appointments, such as tips on what you could bring along to help you choose your accessories, please click here
I look forward to welcoming you to the studio very soon,